Mountainbuggy Terrain 3 stroller
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 010.001.011_-_graphitexxx
- Manufacturer No. TER-V3-65
- Kollektion Graphite
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The Mountainbuggy Terrain is the ideal choice for parents who want to be active on and off the road. In this model, sporty aesthetics meet precise steering and maximum control.
New features, new accessories and sophisticated styling and yet the stroller remains true to the proven all-terrain DNA:
Simplicity, longevity, maneuverability and adaptability.
Product features / delivery
- :: One-handed folding mechanism: extremely lightweight one-hand folding that offers simplicity and comfort.
- :: More storage space: A new, zippered compartment holds 10kg, with integrated pockets for better organization. Zip pockets on the sun hood with headphone opening provide convenient storage and 2 water bottle holders ensure that you are well hydrated on the go. A matching duffel bag with removable mat and pocket clips to attach the bag to the buggy complete the separately available package accessories.
- :: New wheelsets: The terrain comes with 16 "and 12" air-filled rear wheelsets, giving you the flexibility to switch from active to urban in seconds.
- :: Maneuverability: Mountain Buggies use less force to swing the front wheel around obstacles and curbs, ensuring perfect performance thanks to the perfect weight distribution. Glide effortlessly over any terrain with the 16 "air-filled rear tires, improved shock-absorbing suspension and 3-mode front wheel - lock or swivel the front wheel - both the 16" and 12 "tires feature drum brakes equipped so parents can control their speed with the handbrake.
- :: Maximum control: Precision mechanics provide lightweight single handed maneuverability when driving off-road. An adjustable front-wheel tracking device ensures the accuracy of the course, and a hand-operated drum brake in the middle of the buggy grip helps keep you up to speed. The 16 "tires are a 'Bias Ply' construction with a steel bead and a nylon housing on all treads to guarantee absolute traction.
- :: Extra Plus Neonatal Bag: can be easily and safely attached to prams.
- :: Car Seat Compatible: The Tarrain is compatible with a separately purchased Mountain Buggy Protect Car Seat. By means of suitable adapters, car seats from other manufacturers can also be mounted on the frame of the terrain. Attach your buggy to facilitate the transport of your baby.