Swiss / non EU customers
There are 2 ways to export the purchased goods:
1. Direct export through the baby garage
The desired products are shipped directly to foreign countries with a non EU billing and shipping address. In this case, no VAT will be charged by the baby garage. Any applicable duties, taxes or fees may be charged locally. Information whether these costs are incurred and in what amount we can not give unfortunately. You can get more information from your local customs or tax office.
2. Personal export to foreign countries by the end customer
You order your products with a non EU Billing address and a German shipping address. There are 19% VAT, which are automatically calculated when ordering. The goods are personally exported by you to foreign countries. You can download the required document and template here:
The following points should be noted:
- The document must be completely filled in according to sample
- The invoice must be submitted to customs
- The object of delivery will be executed before the end of the third calendar month following the month of delivery
- The confirmed export document and the invoice must be sent to us in the original
- Payment in advance, Paypal and credit card are accepted as a payment method
- The minimum order value is 50 €
Upon receipt of the correct documents, we can refund you the full sales tax using the method of payment chosen by you in the order.
For further questions please contact us.
Your baby garage team