Goodbaby gb Vaya i-Size - Design 2018
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 056.003.001_-_Lux_Black
- Manufacturer No. 617000209
- Kollektion Lux Black
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The Vaya i-Size by gb reboarder offers maximum safety and comfort for babies and toddlers up to 4 years of age. Equipped with a 360° rotation mechanism, it makes the change from forward and backward directional position child's playful - with the entry and exit position pointing to the car door, parents can help to protect their backs.
The reboarder is attached with the Isofix base, which is included.
The Vaya i-Size is a new child seat from the gb Platinum collection.
It offers iconic' Future Perfect' design, the latest security standards and easy-to-use technologies.
- Safely backwards directed: For maximum safety it is recommended to use Vaya i-Size as long as possible directed backwards - from birth, up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years). The innovative construction offers the children a lot of comfort and legroom. From a body height of 76 cm and an age of 16 months the Vaya i-Size can also be used forward directed.
- 360° rotation: The 360° rotation mechanism allows the Vaya i-size to be easily rotated towards the car door. This enables parents to help their parents to get in and out of the car and promotes the independence of the child.
- Driving Direction Control: The Driving Direction Control prevents the forward-facing transport of children younger than 16 months and smaller than 76 cm.
- ER-Tech: The Energy Reduction technology reduces the forces acting on the neck in a forward facing frontal impact. The ER technology is activated at maximum load during a frontal impact: the headrest glides downwards to gradually limit the forces acting on the neck and neck area and then locks in a defined position.
- Integrated, linear side impact protection: Whether forward or backward directed, the linear side impact protection of the Vaya i-Size increases protection in the event of a side impact. The L. S. P. system (Linear Side-impact Protection System) can be folded out on the door side and reduces the forces generated in the event of a side impact.
- Energy absorbing shell: Absorbs the impact forces and protects the baby.
- One-click ISOFIX installation: The easy to use' one-click' ISOFIX system eliminates the annoying buckling of the seat. Incorrect operation during installation is almost impossible.
- One-handed seat adjustment: The one-handed seat and recliner adjustment offers a high degree of sleeping comfort and comfortable travel. Backwards, the seat has five tilt-adjustable positions, forward-facing three.
- 12-fold height-adjustable headrest: 12-fold height-adjustable headrest with integrated strap guide - protection that grows with the child.
- Magnetic belt holders: No need to search for the straps: buckles in the car seat are made easier, because thanks to the magnetic belt holders the straps are always within reach.
- i-Size (from 45 to 105 cm)
- ECE R-129
- Birth up to 18 kg
- from birth to approx. 4 years of age