Cybex Aton M i-Size baby seat 2021
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 007.003.131.Autumn-Gold
- Manufacturer No. 521001245
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
Aton M i-Size
The Cybex Aton M i-Size baby seat is equipped with the latest safety technology. In combination with the Cybex Base M, which can also be purchased, the Aton M meets the requirements of the i-Size standard. You can use the Cybex Aton M i-Size for newborns and babies between 45 cm and 87 cm (max. 13 kg). This corresponds to a period of use of approx. Two years from birth. It mainly depends on how quickly your child's upper body grows, because head and shoulders must always be within the respective safety zone of the baby seat.
Thanks to the removable, softly padded newborn insert, the Aton M i-Size infant carrier from Cybex offers the flatest possible reclining angle for the small baby. Your baby will be cared for by the L.S.P. System and the energy-absorbing shell. In addition, the height-adjustable headrest, the softly padded straps and the XXL sun canopy offer a lot of comfort for your little one.
The Aton M i-Size baby seat is part of the M-Line modular system, which extends the service life to around four years. The Aton M i-Size can first be placed on the Base M and when the child gets older, there is space for them in the Sirona M2 i-Size, which can be placed on the same Base M. But the Aton M i-Size also turns your stroller into a travel system for vacation or for shorter trips to the doctor or shopping. Simply place the baby seat on the adapter that is attached to the stroller and you're ready to go.
- Removable newborn insert - Allows the very little ones to lie flat and can be removed when the child gets older and needs more space. Without the insert, the child sits deeper in the shell.
- Can be used with "Sensor Safe 4 in 1 safety kit for newborns" - The Sensor Safe technology supports parents and guardians in observing and monitoring the safety and well-being of their child in the car seat through an app.
- L.S.P. System - "Linear Side-impact Protection" is the name of the new system for linear side-impact protection. Side protectors reduce the force of an impact early on. The energy is absorbed and dissipated. The body movements of the child on impact are intercepted and, above all, the head and shoulders are kept in the safety zone of the baby seat.
- Energy-absorbing shell - Supports the linear side impact protection by the shell absorbing the forces of an impact, absorbing them and distracting them from the child lying in the protective shell.
- Integrated XXL sun canopy - The foldable carbon roof provides shade, protects from the sun with USF 50+ and enables the child to relax when the hood is up. When not in use, it can be retracted completely at the top of the shell.
- 11-fold height adjustment - In order to always ensure the best possible sitting behavior and optimal safety when buckling up, the headrest and thus also the belt can be adjusted in small steps to the child's size. The belt is linked to the height adjustment, so head and shoulder protectors grow automatically with your child and their space requirements.
- Extra wide Y-belts - the top requirement for effective accident protection is the correct buckling of the child in the Aton M i-Size. The Y-belt system consists of three wide belt straps, a pair of soft shoulder pads and a soft belt buckle pad. This makes buckling up comfortable for the child.
Dimensions, weights and other figures and information about the Aton M i-Size
- Approved according to UN R129 (i-Size)
- Height of the child: 45 - 87 cm
- Child weight: max. 13 kg
- Age of the child: from birth to around 24 months
- Dimensions: length 66 cm, width 44 cm, height 56.5 cm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Machine washable fabric covers at 30 °
- Scope of delivery: baby seat including newborn insert
- Accessories (not included): Base M, Sensor Safe 4 in 1 safety kit for newborns, rain cover, footmuff for baby seats, sun visor, summer cover, insect net
See the instruction video from Cybex for the Aton M i-Size baby seat here: