TFK air wheel set (Schwalbe) for Mono
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany.
Delivery abroad 4-7 working days.
- Order number: 004.002.319
- Manufacturer No. T-M1-A
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The air wheel set for TFK Mono models
With the TFK air wheel set, you can make your TFK Mono fit for sport and ride over hill and dale as light as a feather. Even if you can be puncture-proof on the road with the air chamber tires, driving with a jacket and tube has its advantages. Pneumatic wheels, i.e. jacket-and-tube wheels, are better suited for jogging because they can be filled individually within an air pressure range and roll better even on rough terrain. Pushing and sitting inside is more comfortable with the pneumatic tires.
The wheel set consists of the two rear wheels and the front wheel and is supplied with the required quick-release axles and brake cables for the rear wheels and with the wheel suspension, the wheel fork of the front wheel. All parts are pre-assembled on the tires and can be attached to the TFK Mono after a brief check. Then you just have to inflate the tires to the desired air pressure (or let the air out) and the journey can begin.
- 2 x 12 inch rear wheels (jacket, hose, rim, brake disc, brake caliper, brake cable / collar / hook)
- 1 x 12 inch front wheels (jacket, tube, rim, front fork)
- Jacket and hose (curved valve) from Schwalbe
- the design / pattern of the brake disc can vary, but does not change the function
Mass and weight
- each wheel approx. 800 gr
- Coat: Schwalbe 50-203 Road Cruiser (12x2.00)
- Tube: Schwalbe AV1 45/45 (47 / 62-203) 12 "
- Here there may be minimal deviations in the size designation of the jacket or hose, which can be neglected in a certain bath width. Write to us if you have any questions.
- TFK mono combi
- TFK Mono Sport
- is delivered with "TFK Mono Kombi, or Sport with air wheel"