TFK Mono 2 Combi Stroller with Air-Chamber Tyres-Set
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 004.001.142.Schwarz
- Manufacturer No. T-M2-KE-310
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
TFK Mono 2 combination stroller with air chamber tires - uncompromising comfort
The TFK Mono 2 combination stroller offers you and your child uncompromising comfort and adaptability that you can only dream of. The combo unit easily converts from a reclining carrycot to a sport seat. Whether your child wants to lie down, sit or rest, the Mono 2 always offers the most comfortable solution. The height-adjustable push handle, insertable footboard and removable belly bar leave you with all the options you need to customize the TFK Mono 2 to suit the needs of your child and the person pushing. So the TFK Mono 2 combination stroller is perfect for those who don't want to compromise.
What is the difference between the TFK Mono and the Mono 2?
The TFK Mono 2 is the evolution of the Mono. This means that TFK has improved the combination stroller and equipped it with new features. For one thing, the reclining carrycot has been enlarged by 5 cm, so that it offers more space for longer. The combination unit can be operated almost completely with just one hand. For example, there is now only one instead of two buttons to adjust the canopy. There is also now an intermediate position between reclining and sitting, which can also be adjusted with one hand. The design has also been improved. Now the Mono 2 looks sportier and cleaner. The push handle and belly bar are now in brown leatherette, there are no more push buttons (except on the footrest), the frame is sleeker and the rims now have a white design line.
Highlights of the Mono 2 combi stroller
Flexible combination unit
The combination unit can not only be used forwards and backwards, but can also be transformed into a seat unit with one hand. So you don't need another sport seat and you can adjust the seat anytime for your child's comfort.
Jogging, hiking, shopping - everything is possible with the Mono 2. Thanks to the handbrake, you can go running with your Mono 2. The all-terrain tires also allow you to take walks through cities and the countryside.
The sun canopy of the Mono 2 is not only water-repellent, but also dirt-repellent. In addition, it is expandable and has ventilation windows. It also offers UV protection so your child will be protected from the sun as well.
The pneumatic tires are suitable for all terrains. So you can walk in the city and in the forest without any problems. The air-chamber tires are puncture-proof, making even stony surfaces suitable for your walk.
Technical data of the TFK Mono 2 combi stroller
Suitable for: 0-36 months
- Built up: 120 cm high, 58 cm wide, 111 cm long.
- Folding dimension with wheels: 91 cm high, 58 cm wide, 43 cm long
- Folding dimension without wheels: 75 cm high, 50 cm wide, 30 cm long
- Height of the push handle: 73 to 122 cm
- Lying surface of the combination unit: 80 cm long, 34 cm wide
- Lying surface to footrest: 97 cm long, 34 cm wide
- Seat area of the combination unit: 23 cm x 30 cm
- Dimensions of the backrest: 50 x 34 cm
- Total area (canopy to footboard): 99 cm high, 34 cm wide
- Total weight: 27 kg
- Total weight: 15.5 kg
- Combination unit is adjustable from reclining tub to seat unit
- Combination unit can be used in both directions
- Backrest with ventilation option
- Breathable and ergonomic reclining and seating surface
- 5-point harness
- Push handle height adjustable, made of PU
- Hand and parking brake
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Insertable footrest
- Removable belly bar
- 12" pneumatic tires, all-terrain
- Rear disc brakes
- Individually suspended rear wheels
- Canopy with UV protection and expandable
- Reflective bands on canopy and lower basket
- fabrics are water and dirt repellent
Accessories for the TFK Mono 2
In order to use your infant carrier on your Mono 2 pushchair, you will need suitable adapters. Please note the compatibility of the baby car seat manufacturer.
This TFK diaper bag offers enough space for all the belongings you need every day. From diapers, to bottles, to a change of clothes.
This raincover is designed to fit the Mono 2 combination stroller and protect your child and pushchair from the elements.
This footmuff features the colors of the Mono 2, so it can be the perfect accessory. It also provides warmth and comfort for your child.
So that you can push your pushchair in the cold season without getting cold hands, this hand warmer is ideal.
This TFK cup holder attaches to the push bar and keeps your coffee or your child's bottle ready at all times.
This accessory protects your child from harmful sunlight and provides some shade in the warm season.
The Mamaboard is especially suitable for parents who are sports enthusiasts. This allows an older child or you to ride along on the pushchair.