Naturkind IDA woven combination pram
The Ida combination pram with its woven carrycot is a real eye-catcher. It combines the look of a classic pushchair with the technology of modern pushchairs. Thanks to the sustainable materials and gentle processing, it also offers your child a pollutant-free environment. Naturkind not only attaches importance to environmental protection, but also takes social responsibility. For example, the woven carry cot is manufactured in integrative workshops in Germany. You can read about the other special features of the combination pram on this page.
Highlights of the Ida combi pushchair
The front wheels have a steering lock, which makes IDA more manoeuvrable than conventional classic pushchairs.
Adjustable push handle
You can adjust the height of the push handle at the telescopic joint to suit your height and stride.
The integrated rocking suspension on the front and rear wheels will gently rock your baby to sleep.
Rotatable seat unit
The seat unit is reversible. This means that it can be used forwards or backwards.
Long service life
The seat unit can be used up to a body weight of 22 kg or approx. 4 years. This is longer than the previous model.
The carry cot has a rocking function. When you place it on the floor, it rocks your child to sleep.
The seat unit has a ventilation net in the hood. This ensures a good climate and air exchange at all times.
Naturkind does not use pesticides, toxic dyes or allergenic chemicals in the production of its pushchairs.
Data on the woven combi pushchair
The frame of the Ida
- Approved up to 22 kg body weight
- Weight: 12 kg
- Pack size: 90 cm long, 61 cm wide, 38 cm high
- Height of push handle: 69 to 112 cm
- Colour: anthracite
- Distance wheel - wheel outside: 85 cm long, 61 cm wide
- Wheels: 14 inch, Solight Ecco
- Wheels free of harmful substances, PAH-free, phthalate-free, UV- and heat-resistant
- Wheels with reflectors
- Suspension: swing suspension
- Metal lower basket
- Lower basket max. load: 5 kg
- Suitable for: from birth to approx. 6 months
- Weight: 7,6 kg
- Dimensions: 78 cm long, 41 cm wide
- Inner surface: 76 cm long, 36 cm wide
- Distance from lying surface to floor: 58 cm
- Materials: cotton, virgin sheep's wool, cane, cork, wood, coconut latex
- Care: roof, cover and inner part 30°C in the wool programme
- Woven in integrative workshops in Germany
The seat unit of the combination pram
Suitable for: from approx. 6 months to 22 kg body weight or approx. 4 years
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Pack size: 80 cm long, 43 cm wide, 25 cm high
- Reclining surface: 93 cm long, 33 cm wide
- Backrest: 52 cm
- Materials: cotton, virgin sheep's wool, cork, wood
- Care: roof part and seat 30°C in the wool programme, do not spin dry
Accessories for the Ida combination pram
These adapters make it possible to use a baby car seat on the pushchair.
With the changing bag you are prepared for every outing.
The raincover protects your child from wind and weather.
The footmuff always creates a warm and cosy environment.
The lambskin insert regulates the temperature and is nice and soft.
Keep those pesky insects away from your child with this insect net.
The pushchair muff keeps your hands warm even in low temperatures.
The sun sail protects your baby from dangerous sun rays.