Joie i-Quest R Signature i-Size Reboarder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 024.003.013.Oyster
- Manufacturer No. C1813CAOYS000
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
Joie i-Quest R Signature i-Size reboarder
our manufacturers always offer new collections or changes to existing collections. So there are also new colors from Joie for the i-Quest products.
The i-Quest car seat has a multi-part seat reducer and can therefore be used from birth or as a replacement seat for the i-Level baby seat. Until the child is at least 76 cm tall and 15 months old, the i-Quest car seat must be placed backwards on the i-Base LX: You can also position the seat backwards until the end (105 cm, 18.5 kg) continue to use directed - this is even recommended, as driving backwards is safer.
The i-Quest seat can only be installed in the car with the i-Base LX. This Isofix base is available separately - unless you have already used the base for the i-Level baby seat.
The new color designs for the i-Quest seats are a gray-cream-white combination called Oyster and a gray-black carbon design. Both color combinations also have the signature brown leatherette accents.
Car seat that grows with the child: The adjustment of the headrest and belt height are linked to one another and can thus be automatically adjusted in 7 stages to the growing child (Grow Together). The variably removable inserts of the seat reducer (4-part newborn insert) support the optimal adaptation of the seating area to the size of your child.
- Belt system: 5-point belt with SoftTouch belt pad and magnetic holder to put the belts aside when getting in and out
- Sitting or lying: forward-facing 10 seat positions adjustable, backward-facing the angle of inclination is 5-fold adjustable
- Comfortable seat cover: cuddly soft, ergonomically padded, breathable, moisture regulating
- Intuitive handling: simply click on the installed i-Base LX, one-handed seat adjustment, position and seat adjustment can be carried out without reinstallation
- Direction of travel: backwards, from 15 months / 76 cm optionally also forwards
- Optimized head layer: 3 protective layers are built into the Tri-Protect headrest, including the innovative and patented Intelli-Fit memory foam
- Active side protection: the energy in a rear-end collision is reduced by the reinforced steel inner shell of the child seat (Guard Surround Safety), side impact protection element (attached to the outside of the car) supports safety
- Integrated ventilation system on the sides and the backrest so that no heat builds up (pleasant seating climate)
Facts and figures
Can only be used with Isofix station Joie i-Base LX
- Part of the i-Quest / i-Level modular system: 2 seats for 1 base
- Rear-facing installation: from birth to approx. 4 years and 18.5 kg with a height of 40 - 105 cm
- Forward-facing installation: from 15 months to approx. 4 years and 18.5 kg with a height of 76 - 105 cm
- Dead weight i-Base LX: 5.7 kg
- Dead weight i-Quest: 9.45 kg
- Dimensions of the i-Quest: approx. 70.5 x 58.5 x 48.4-72.9 cm
- Approval according to ECE R129 / 03 (i-Size standard)
If you have more information about i-Quest or other Joie products, you can reach us by email ([email protected]) or phone (see shop info).
You are also welcome to visit us in our shop and reserve a detailed consultation appointment if you cannot find what you are looking for on these online pages or if you want to take a look at the car seats live.
Have fun browsing, searching and finding!
Your Baby Garage Team
|Kindersitz Installationsart:||Nur mit Base|