Cybex Sirona Z I-SIZE Reboarder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany.
Delivery abroad 4-7 working days.
- Order number: 007.003.101_-_Passion_Pink
- Hersteller-Nr.: 518000813
- Kollektion Passion Pink | purple
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The 360 degree rotatable Cybex Sirona Z i-Size sets new standards in terms of front and side impact protection.
The Sirona Z i-Size is a new child seat in the CYBEX Z-Line that can be fully rotated 360 °. It allows you to easily lift your child into and out of the vehicle in side door orientation and switch between backwards and forwards. The seat has various backrest positions for maximum comfort. Its 12-way adjustable headrest and 5 backrest positions make this seat particularly ergonomic.
The co-mapped Base Z is not part of this offer.
- Directional Control (D.D.C.) Rotation Mechanism: The innovative 360 ° rotation mechanism provides a comfortable, easy-to-move-in-and-off position for parents. The easy change between backward and forward position is made possible. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents the use in a forward position before the 15th month and reaches a height of at least 76 cm.
- Rear-facing child seat: A rear-facing child seat reduces the risk of injury in the event of a head-on impact by more than 80% compared with a forward-facing seat. Tests show that the forces resulting from a frontal impact are evenly distributed over a large area. CYBEX recommends the backward transport of children up to a height of 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
- Integrated linear side protection: The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side impact. The forces of a lateral collision are reduced in connection with the energy-absorbing shell by about 25%.
- Energy reduction technology: The energy reduction technology of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety in the forward position in the event of a frontal impact. The "ER-Tech" reduces the forces acting on the child's neck in the event of a frontal impact by more than 20% compared to other 5-point harness systems.
- Height-adjustable headrest: The 12-way height-adjustable headrest offers a simple, individual adaptation to the growing child.
- One-handed seat, reclining and rotation adjustment: The one-handed seat, reclining and rotation adjustment allows parents to adjust the seat with just one hand. For comfortable sleeping while driving, the Sirona Z i-Size offers 5 seated and reclined positions in reverse and 3 seated and reclined positions in the forward direction.
- TWO-CLICK INSTALLATION WITH ISOFIX: A two-click installation with ISOFIX ensures easy installation and guarantees increased safety. Together with the (separately to be acquired) Base Zwird the seat over the ISOFIX system of the car and without further buckling with the car seat secured. The colored indicators of the ISOFIX system reduce the risk of incorrect operation during installation to a minimum.
- Modular system: Stay flexible - as part of the Z-Line modular system, both the Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size can be clicked on the (separately purchased) Base Z. This provides continuous safety from birth up to a size of 105 cm, about 4 years.
- 5-point harness system: Easy handling and maximum safety when buckling up thanks to the 5-point safety belt.
- Energy-absorbing shell: The energy-absorbing shell of the Sirona Z i-Size absorbs the impact forces and protects the baby.
- Belt holder: The magnetic belt holders ensure a comfortable entry and exit position.
Dimensions and weight, technical data
- Length / Width / Height: 715/430/670 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- cover washable at 30 degrees
- For children from 45 - 105 cm and max. 18 kg