Cybex Sirona S I-SIZE Reboarder
10% zusätzlich auf Sale
This action runs until 01.11.2020 23:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 007.003.106_-_Fancy_Pink
- Manufacturer No. 519000991
- Kollektion Fancy Pink
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The Cybex Sirona S i-Size's innovative one-hand 360 ° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position, making it much easier on the back for parents.
From birth to 105 cm, to about 4 years.
Since it is safest for children to travel with their backs in the direction of travel, the Sirona S i-Size guarantees a comfortable, backward travel position for children from birth up to a height of 105 cm and up to approx. 4 years. The Direction of Travel Control (DDC) prevents forward transport of children under 16 months and a height of 76 cm. Even in the forward-facing position, the Sirona S i-Size gives your child additional safety thanks to its energy-reduction technology. It is activated when the impact energy is strongest in a head-on collision: The headrest slides down to gradually minimize impact energy impacting the neck area and then locks securely in a defined position.
- :: 360 ° rotation with a simple entry-level position: provides a comfortable and easy-to-move-in-and-off position for parents. The easy change between backward and forward position is made possible.
- :: Backwards up to a size of 105 cm, about 4 years: In the CYBEX Sirona S i-Size children can be transported safely from birth to a height of 105 cm (up to 18 kg, about four years) backwards. Optionally, the Sirona S i-Size can be used in a forward direction (from at least 76 cm and 16 months up to a size of 105 cm).
- :: Direction of travel control (DDC): prevents too early use of forward seated position. This ensures that the forward position can not be used until the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
- :: Energy reduction technology in forward-looking position (from 16 months and 76 cm in size): provides increased safety in the forward position in the event of a frontal impact. It reduces the forces acting on the child's neck in the event of a frontal impact by more than 20% compared to other harness systems.
- :: Integrated L.S.P. System: provides increased safety in the event of a side impact. The forces of a lateral collision are reduced in conjunction with the energy-absorbing shell to about 25%.
- :: Height-adjustable headrest: 12 positions for individual adaptation to the growing child
- :: One-handed seat / recliner: For an optimal sitting and lying position (5 backward, 3 forward)
- :: Energy Absorbing Shell: absorbs the impact forces and protects the baby
- :: Strap holder: For a comfortable entry and exit position
- :: Includes neonatal insert
- :: Including base station
Measurements and weight
- Length / width / height: 700/430/635 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- ECE R-129
- Cover washable at 30 degrees.