Cybex Sirona Q i-Size Reboarder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 007.003.041_-_Autumn_Gold_burnt_red
- Manufacturer No. 517000649
- Kollektion Autumn Gold / burnt red
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
In the new CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size, children can be safely transported backwards from 45 cm up to a size of 105 cm (approximately four years). Thanks to the new, intelligent design, even older children have enough legroom to sit comfortably. At the same time, the seat can also be easily installed in small cars. Practical functions such as the one-handed seat and recliner adjustment also make daily operation easier.
- Safely directed backwards up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years)
- 360° rotation with a simple entry position: The sophisticated 360° rotation mechanism enables the user to easily switch between backward and optional forward-facing positions - without the need for complex and back-consuming complete dismantling of the seat. In addition, a comfortable entry and exit position is made possible, as the seat can be turned to the side with a handle.
- One-click installation with ISOFIX: The CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size is secured by the car's ISOFIX system and can be fastened with the car seatbelt in both forward and backward direction. An integrated support leg also absorbs the forces of a frontal impact and offers extra stability. The one-click installation of the ISOFIX system reduces the risk of operating errors during installation to a minimum.
- Telescopic linear side impact protection (L. S. P. system): Whether forward or backward directed, the linear side impact protection (L. S. P.) of the CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size increases protection in the event of a side impact. The L. S. P. System can be individually adjusted to the seating position and vehicle type and absorbs the forces generated by a side impact, in conjunction with shoulder and head protectors.
- ALTERNATIVE FORWARDLY ADVANCED: depending on preference and individual requirements, the Sirona Q i-Size can be optionally used forward directed (up to 105 cm in size) for children over 16 months of age and a size of at least 76 cm.
- Seat-to-chassis technology: In the event of an accident, forces are transferred directly from the seat to the bodywork, which activates the safety features of the car and seat at the same time, thus initiating the process of reducing energy consumption at the earliest possible stage of the accident. (Patent pending)
- Forward-facing with depth-adjustable catching body: In forward-facing position, the child is secured with a continuously adjustable catching body. This system resembles an inflated airbag that absorbs the impact energy over the entire cushion. In forward facing position, the load on the neck is significantly reduced compared to a conventional 5-point harness system. The new, integrated fastening system eliminates the need for an additional buckle on the safety harness. (Patent pending)
- 12-way adjustable headrest with integrated strap guide: grows with the child in a protective way. One-handed seat and recliner adjustment: 7 positions in reverse direction. One-handed seat and recliner adjustment: 5 positions forward directed. Magnetic belt holder 45 - 105 cm, max. 18 kg
Dimensions and weight
- Length / Width / Height: 710,440,635 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- ECE R-129
- Cover washable at 30 degrees Celsius