Cybex SIRONA Q I-SIZE PLUS Reboarder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 007.003.110_-_Manhattan_Grey
- Manufacturer No. 518000177
- Kollektion Manhattan Grey
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
In the new CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size, children can safely be transported backwards from 45 cm to a height of 105 cm (about four years). Thanks to the new, intelligent design, even larger children have enough legroom to sit comfortably. At the same time, the seat can be easily installed in small cars. Practical functions such as the one-handed seat and recliner adjustment also make daily operations easier.
The PLUS collection is characterized by a soft, elastic melange fabric.
- Safe backwards up to 105 cm (about 4 years)
- 360 ° rotation with a simple entry-level position: The sophisticated 360 ° rotating mechanism enables easy switching between backwards and optionally forward-facing positions - without complex and back-straining complete removal of the seat. In addition, a comfortable entry and exit position is possible because the seat can be turned with a handle to the side.
- One-Click Installation with ISOFIX: The CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size is secured via the ISOFIX system of the car and without further buckling with the seat belt in both backwards and forwards. An integrated support foot also absorbs the forces of a frontal impact and provides extra stability. The one-click installation of the ISOFIX system reduces the risk of incorrect operation during installation to a minimum.
- Telescopic Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P. System): Whether forward or reverse directional, the linear side impact protection (L.S.P.) of the CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size increases protection in the event of a side impact. The L.S.P. The system can be individually adjusted to seat position and vehicle type and absorbs the forces resulting from a side impact, in conjunction with shoulder and head protectors.
- ALTERNATIVE ADVANCED: depending on preference and individual need, the Sirona Q i-Size can be used for children over 16 months and a minimum height of 76 cm, optionally forward-facing (up to a size of 105 cm).
- Seat-to-chassis technology: In the event of an accident, forces are transferred directly from the seat to the body, activating the safety features of the car and seat at the same time, initiating the process of energy reduction at the earliest possible stage of the accident. (Patent pending)
- Forward with depth adjustable catcher: In forward position, the child is secured with a continuously adjustable catcher. This system resembles an inflated airbag that absorbs the impact energy across the entire cushion. In forward-facing position, the load on the neck is significantly reduced compared to a conventional 5-point harness system. The new, integrated mounting system eliminates the need for additional buckling of the catcher with the seat belt. (Patent pending)
- 12-way adjustable headrest with integrated belt guide: grows protectively with the child.
- One-handed seat / recliner adjustment: 7 positions directed backwards.
- One-handed seat / recliner adjustment: 5 positions forward.
- Magnetic belt holder
- 45 - 105 cm, max. 18 kg
Measurements and weight
- Length / Width / Height: 710, 440, 635 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- ECE R-129
- cover washable at 30 degrees