Cybex Cloud Z I-SIZE Baby Seat
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 007.003.100_-_Autumn_Gold
- Manufacturer No. 518000775
- Kollektion Autumn Gold / burnt red
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The Cybex Cloud Z i-Size infant carrier is the logical successor to the Cloud Q concept and 15% lighter than its predecessor.
The child seat is equipped with an optimized Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) system, which - in combination with the energy-absorbing seat shell - significantly increases the child's safety in the event of a lateral collision.
The Cloud Z i-Size can be placed outside the car in an ergonomic lying position and also offers 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions, with integrated belt guide.
The innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z, which can be purchased separately, makes it possible to turn the seat to the side of the door and makes it easier to lift the child in and out of the car.
- :: Ergonomic reclining position: The Cloud Z i-Size offers an ergonomic, almost flat reclining position with an extended leg rest outside the car. The desired sitting or lying position can be adjusted practically with one hand without the child has to be taken out of the baby seat.
- :: Directional Rotation Control Mechanism: The innovative rotation mechanism provides a comfortable and parent-friendly entry and exit position on the Base Z (to be purchased separately), allowing easy rear-to-rear entry and entry position changes. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents the use in forward position.
- :: Integrated Linear Side Impact Protection: The L.S.P. System of the Cloud Z i-Size provides increased security in the event of a side impact. The forces of a lateral collision are reduced in conjunction with the energy-absorbing shell to about 25%.
- :: XXL convertible sun canopy: The XXL convertible sun canopy protects against wind and sun, for maximum UV protection with USF50 +.
- :: Modular system: As part of the Z-Line modular system, both the Cloud Z i-Size and the Sirona Z i-Size can be clicked on the Base Z (to be purchased separately). This provides continuous safety from birth up to a size of 105 cm, about 4 years.
- :: Height-adjustable headrest: The 11-way height-adjustable headrest provides a simple, individual adaptation to the growing child. The integrated belt guide makes adjustment intuitive and fast and can be adjusted in seconds to the growing child.
- :: Removable neonatal insert: The Cloud Z i-Size has a removable neonatal insert that allows for a nearly flat reclining position of the newborn. This can prevent head tilting during sleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To accommodate larger babies enough space, the seat insert should be removed as soon as the child is larger than 60 cm.
- :: Travel System: The Cloud Z i-Size can be clicked on to buy strollers and strollers from CYBEX, gb, as well as other selected brands with the help of an adapter (sold separately). This makes the baby seat outside the car part of a practical travel system in the CYBEX design language while providing even more mobility.
- :: Energy-absorbing shell: Safety is the top priority for all CYBEX and gb baby carriers: the flexible material structure of the infant carrier absorbs the impact forces and helps to guide them away from the baby.
Technical data, dimensions and weight
- :: Length / Width / Height: 670/440/380 mm
- :: Weight: 4.8 kg
- :: cover washable at 30 degrees
- :: For children from 45 - 87 cm and max. 13 kg