Cybex CLOUD Q Cherub by Jeremy Scott
10% zusätzlich auf Sale
This action runs until 29.11.2020 23:59.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 007.003.112_-_Cherub_Blue
- Manufacturer No. 518001543
- Kollektion Cherub Blue
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The Cybex Cloud Q baby seat is the latest result of the manufacturer's research. It further extends the proven and in part unique features of the other CYBEX premium baby carriers and is a symbiosis of excellent safety and a novel travel system for outstanding safety inside and outside the vehicle. As a new feature, Cloud Q can be placed in a horizontal position outside the car. With an extended leg rest and a flat reclining position, the child always rests optimally comfortable and ergonomically correct. The recliner adjustment can be adjusted practically with one hand. In conjunction with the CYBEX pushchair, Cloud Q can be used as a novel, visually harmonious travel system. Thanks to the flat reclining angle, the infant carrier turns into a practical and sophisticated carrycot for the first months of life. Cloud Q can also be combined with a variety of strollers and buggies from other manufacturers to form a travel system. The infant carrier Cloud Q is also geared to the needs of tender newborn and premature babies, whose neck muscles and reflexes are not yet fully developed. Safely transporting these children is a challenge to modern product development: it is absolutely essential to avoid tilting the head forward during sleep, which could possibly lead to breathing problems during sleep. The decisive factor in the development was the question: How can I transport my child stably, comfortably and safely over longer distances? That's why one of the peculiarities of the Cloud Q is the flat transport tilt angle that doctors and midwives have defined in collaboration with the German CYBEX security experts. As the child grows, the headrest and angle of inclination can be adjusted to fit the child's size so that the seat grows with the child, providing excellent safety and comfort at all stages of growth.
- :: The proven linear side impact protection (L.S.P. System) has been further improved and can be extended telescopically on the door side of the Cloud Q. The very first impulse of an accident is passed on via the side protector pulled out on the door side. The flexible material structure of the shell absorbs the impact forces and leads them away from the baby. The operation is simple and intuitive.
- :: The integrated, extra-large sunroof meets the strict Australian UVP50 + sun protection factor. This is how the roof protects against wind, stress and sensory overload of the child. When not in use, the sunroof disappears behind a color-coordinated aperture.
- :: The headrest of the baby seat, which can be adjusted in eleven steps, simultaneously changes the strap length and the seat angle. This is how the infant carrier grows with the child.
- :: The cuddly comfort insert also adapts to the size of the child and the soft belt and pad cushions complete the comfortable features of the Cloud Q perfectly.
- :: Safety and convenience have been equally important in the development of the Cloud Q, as the well-being of the child is paramount at CYBEX.
Mass and weight
- :: Length / Width / Height: 665, 440, 403-570 mm
- :: Weight: 5.4 kg