BeSafe iZi Twist i-size Reboarder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 012.003.041.Metallic-Melange
- Manufacturer No. 11008117-MetallicM-Std
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
Come on let’s twist again!
Are you looking for a subsequent child seat for your baby? It is important to you that your child is secured in the child seat against the direction of travel for as long as possible, but you still don't want to do without the comfort of being able to turn the seat towards the car door? Then the BeSafe iZi Twist i-Size is exactly the right seat for you. From a body weight of 9kg, your baby can sit comfortably and safely in the Twist and enjoy the wide view from the rear window of your car. And equipped with the i-Size safety standards, you can always know your child is in maximum safety on every journey.
There's a lot behind it
The BeSafe iZi Twist Reboarder is a reboarder connected to its base. As its name suggests, it can be "twisted" (turned) on its base. However, this is only to lift the child in and out of the seat, full 360° rotation is not possible. The iZi Twist can also only be used in the car against the direction of travel. As soon as you want your child to face in the direction of travel, you need another seat. Securing with Isofix makes the reboarder particularly safe and prevents application errors. The visual and acoustic indicators that ensure perfect installation in the car also contribute to this. It is also worth mentioning that, thanks to the latest technologies, the base can be installed in such a way that an optimal seating angle is made possible for your child.
The reboarder can be purchased in two versions. As iZi Twist from 9 kg body weight and as iZi Twist B from birth. Your child is secured in the seat with the five-point belt. The reboarder can be purchased in many beautiful colours to perfectly match the interior of the car.
Universal Level Technology™
This modern technology allows the seat to always be optimally secured in the car, even with slanted seats. This enables a perfect reclining angle.
SIP+ Side Impact Protection
The additional side impact protection provides your child with optimum protection even in the event of a side impact accident. The protection can be flexibly attached to both sides of the seat.
Magnetic Belt Assistants™
With the magnetic belt assistants, the belt can be held out of the way when lifting the child into the seat. This saves time and is easy on the nerves.
The technical data
- 10-way adjustable headrest
- Magnetic Belt AssistantsTM
- Optical and acoustic indicators on the base
- Ventilation system in the back area
- Approved according to: UN R129 (i-Size)
- Child size. 61 - 105 cm
- Weight of child: max. 18 kg
- Age of child: approx. 6 months - 4 years
- Driving direction: Reverse
- Installation: ISOfix
- Weight of child seat: 15 kg
- Child seat dimensions: length: 44 cm, width: 73 cm, height: 50 cm (headrest in lowest position)
- Seat height with headrest in highest position: 62 cm
Included in delivery
- The BeSafe iZi Twist i-Size Child Seat
- The iZi Twist i-Size reboarder connected to the base. Secures your child from 9 kg up to 105 cm height always against the direction of travel.
- The SIP+ side impact protection
- The SIP+ is additionally attached to the outside of the seat and reduces the distance between the seat and the car door. In this way, forces generated in the accident are mitigated.
- Seat Reducer
- For the very small passengers, the soft seat reducer is included. This can be positioned at the back or pelvis and additionally lines the seat.
Accessories for the BeSafe iZi Twist i-Size
The mirror makes it easier for your child to communicate with you, as you can maintain eye contact yourself without having to turn around.
This can be attached to the backrest of the rear and front seats. In this way you protect the covers of the seats from dirty children's feet.
Quickly and flexibly, the sunshade can be pressed onto the windscreen when needed. Equipped with USF50+, your child is optimally protected from strong sun.
The belt guard keeps the belt together while driving and prevents your child from freeing itself from the belt.