TFK Mono Combi Stroller With Air-Wheel Set
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany.
Delivery abroad 4-7 working days.
- Order number: 004.001.119.Grau
- Manufacturer No. T-M1-KA-315
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The combi pram for the sporty, active family
TFK has completely revised the Adventure 2 and Joggster Trail 2 pushchairs for the 2020 model year and combined all the advantages of the two models in a new combi pushchair: the TFK Mono Kombi. This innovative pushchair comes with a reclining seat unit that can be mounted facing the person pushing the pushchair or in the direction of travel. The combination version can be used for children from 0-36 months. With the optional sports seat, the buggy can be used up to 48 months. In the sport seat variant, it is one of the largest pushchairs on the market in terms of space for the child. In combination with the TFK Mono's sports approval, the pushchair can thus also be used as a jogger for a very long time. You can choose between the comfortable pneumatic tyres, as with the TFK Mono Kombi pushchair with pneumatic wheel set offered here, or the puncture-proof pneumatic chamber tyres. Retrofitting a suitable wheel set is also possible at any time.
Product features of the TFK Mono
- Height adjustable handle
- Ergonomic breathable reclining and seating area with new headrest and belt guide
- Infinitely adjustable backrest
- Disc brakes on rear axle for safe stopping at any time
- 12" air wheel set (important: although the pictures show Schwalbe coats, TFK also uses coats from other manufacturers. Unfortunately we have no influence on this. It is possible that you will also receive coats from the manufacturer Hota).
- Reflective bands on basket and canopy to be seen at all times in the dark.
- Complete reflective canopy in "Glow in the Dark" design
- Fabrics are dirt and water repellent with UV 50+ protection
- Antiseptic" fabrics are disinfectable, breathable and suitable for clinical use.
- Canopy ventilation options with UV and insect protection
- Lightweight aluminium frame Lightweight, stable aluminium frame, comfortable suspension
- Mono combination unit = combined reclining-seating unit with extended footboard
- Synthetic leather push handle (PU) as standard
- Available in 9 colours (Black, Grey, Navy, Brown, Olive, Premium Anthracite, Glow in the Dark, Premium Grey, Aniseptic)
- Seat unit/combi unit can be used in both driving directions
- Useable from 0 to approx. 36 months
- 5-point harness with entry aid to keep the harness at the side
- Combi unit (tub and seat) can also be used without the pushchair
- Handbrake with locking function
- Storage space in the lower basket and side pockets
TFK Mono: Dimensions and weights
- Dimensions when assembled: 120 x 58 x 111 cm
- Seat size of the combi-unit: 23 x 30 cm
- Size of the backrest of the combi-unit: 50 x 34 cm
- Size of the lying surface of the combi-unit: 78 x 34 cm
- Folding size without wheels: 75 x 50 x 30 cm
- Folding size with wheels: 91 x 58 x 43 cm
- Push bar height: 73-122 cm
- Permitted total load: 27 kg
- Own weight: 16.5 kg
Scope of delivery
- Frame with lower basket
- Pneumatic tyres: it may be necessary to inflate the pneumatic wheels before fitting them.
- Belly bar for use as a seat unit
- Combi unit (carrycot & seat incl. harness system)
- Wind cover for use as a reclining unit
- Stand frame (2 parts) for combination unit
- Footrest extension for use as seat unit
- Safety strap
Matching accessories (not included)
Maxi Cosi adapter
With this adapter you can mount a baby car seat on the TFK frame.
In the backpack you have enough space for what you need for a nappy change.
The footmuff always ensures cosy temperatures for your child.
There is always enough room for the drink of your choice in the drink holder.
This hand warmer keeps your hands warm even in low temperatures.
You or an older child can easily ride on the Mamaboard.
The sunshade provides enough shade for your child's sensitive skin.
Protect your baby and your pushchair from wind and weather.