TFK Duo Combi Stroller With Air-Tyres
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10-14 Workdays
- Order number: 004.001.123.Grau
- Manufacturer No. T-D1-KA-315
✔ Safe 5% with payment per bank
✔ Free shipping (depending on value)
✔ Excellent customer rating
The twin/sibling combi pram for the active, sporty family
TFK has completely revised its predecessors Twin Adventure and Twin Trail and combined all the advantages of the two models in a new combination pram for twins or siblings: the TFK Duo Kombi. This innovative pushchair comes with two reclining seat units (the innovative combination unit), which - each unit on its own - can be mounted facing the parents or in the direction of travel. The combination unit consisting of tub and seat can be used from 0 to 36 months or a maximum of 36 kg. The optional sports seat attachments can extend the useful life by 1-2 years or up to a total load of 45 kg. For a sibling and twin pushchair, the TFK Duo offers plenty of space for each child and is flexible and easy to handle and has a compact folding size despite the large seat and reclining area (especially with XL seat insert one of the largest on the market for sibling pushchairs). As soon as the combination seat unit or the sports seat cover are in use, you can also go jogging, walking or hiking with the TFK Duo. Here the TFK Duo combi pushchair is offered with the comfortable pneumatic tyres, but you can change the wheels at any time and convert to the non-flat air-chamber wheel set.
Note: For sporty activities, TFK recommends the large XL seat attachments. You should only engage in sporty activities with the combi unit when the child is sitting forward facing in the combi unit, strapped in!
Product features of the TFK Duo
- Backrest infinitely adjustable
- Height adjustable handle
- Ergonomic breathable reclining and seating surface with new headrest and harness guide
- Combined reclining and seating unit with extended footrest
- Seat units can be used independently in both driving directions
- Combination unit (tub and seat) can also be used without trolley
- Reflective bands on basket and hood to be seen at all times in the dark
- In the "Glow in the Dark" design the whole hood reflects like a rainbow
- Fabrics are dirt and water repellent with UV50+ protection
- Ventilation options in the canopy and at the head end of the reclining unit with UV and insect protection
- Lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame, comfortable suspension
- Disc brakes on rear axle for safe stopping at all times
- 12" air wheel set (coats may be supplied by the manufacturer Hota and not by Schwalbe)
- Handbrake with locking function
- Storage space in the lower basket and in the side pockets
- 5-point harness with entry aid to keep the harness at the side
- Synthetic leather push handle (PU) as standard
- Useful life 0 to approx. 36 months
TFK Duo: Dimensions and weights
Dimensions when assembled: 121 x 78 x 103 cm
Size of seat surface per combination unit: 23 x 26 cm
Size of backrest per combination unit: 49 x 27 cm
Size of lying surface to footrest per combination unit: 75 x 26 cm
Folding size without wheels: 75 x 78 x 32 cm
Folding size with wheels: 93 x 77 x 43 cm
Push bar height: 74-121 cm
Permitted total load: 36 kg
Weight with two combination units: 24 kg
Scope of delivery
The scope of delivery of the TFK Duo combi pushchair includes the equipment for two children:
- Frame with pneumatic tyres
- two combination units incl. hood
- wind cover
- harness system
- Belly bar for use as a carrycot or as a seat unit
- lower basket
- one safety strap
- standing frame for each combination unit
Matching accessories (not included)
Maxi Cosi adapter set
With this adapter you can mount a baby car seat on the TFK frame.
In the backpack you have enough space for what you need for a nappy change.
The footmuff always ensures cosy temperatures for your child.
There is always enough room for the drink of your choice in the drink holder.
This hand warmer keeps your hands warm even in low temperatures.
You or an older child can easily ride on the Mamaboard.
The sunshade provides enough shade for your child's sensitive skin.
Protect your baby and your pushchair from wind and weather.